Freiwilligendienst in Tschechien / EFD
ESK in einem Familienzentrum
- Eléonore Janik
- Jetzt eine E-Mail schreiben
Wir suchen nach Freiwilligen für diesen tollen Projekt. Einfach anrufen, erkundigen und bewerben!
Maternity and family centre Krucek Svitavy, o.s. is an educational community and multigenerational centre for families with small children. Every day we offer pleasant and friendly environment with wide variety of activities and services for the families with children - from exercise for pregnant women, through baby clubs for mothers with babies, art activities, musical and moving classes for toddlers and English lessons for pre-school children to educational courses for parents and big actions for public. The maternity centre is a good place for meeting of families with children. It offers services and activities, whose goal is to support healthy, active and working families as well as prevention of the social outcast of families with children (from birth to pre-school age). Services and activities allow families to spend free time meaningfully, prevent their social isolation and strengthen the family role in the society.
The goal of Maternity centre Krucek is to help prevent social outcast and isolation of mothers and families with small children, prepare pregnant women for their role as a mother, pass on knowledge about raising children and psychology of family life and to support the bringing up of responsible manhood.
Children (mostly between 0 and 5 years, but also their older siblings) can find in the maternity centre Krucek new friends, improve their emotional and social intelligence and learn many new abilities, which help in their future adaptation in nursery schools and primary schools. The maternity centre Krucek also helps the children and their parents to spend the time from baby to pre-school age more meaningfully and gives more joy to this time
Proposed activities for ESC volunteers:
We offer an open and friendly environment in a small collective of the Maternity and family centre. We are used to invite two volunteers for one year. We allready had volunteers from Russia, France, Spain and Georgia. The volunteer can learn cooperation that is important for the Maternity and family centre run. He/she will learn how to offer our service to the families with children and also how to use the feedback to develop our activities. The volunteer will be motivated to be active and to bring his/her own ideas and projects to make our service better. We think that the volunteer can gain new knowledge and abilities that can be utilized in organizing actions for family groups. Parents are mainly 25-40 years old. Age of children is from 0 to 6 years old mostly.
1. Regular workshops for mothers and children– their preparation, working out and realization of the program, helping the activation workers. The volunteer will be present on the workshops that is once a week. The workshop’s theme is Playing with English for mothers and children. The volunteer can prepare the workshop or can help families and children to participate on workshop activities. We expect that the volunteer’s competences for working with families and children will grow. That will be reached due to the transparency of the theory and the practice. Every workshop is for 10 mothers with children, more or less.
2. Monthly program preparation, participation on Maternity centres’ campaigns in the Czech Republic (e.g. about active fatherhood, natural childbirth).
3. Babysitting-lot of parents need to go to work, when children are not 2 years old and in CR we have problem with vacancies in kindergartens. So we decided to offer babysitting for their small children. Volunteers cooperate with us and help with babysitting too.
4. Preparation of the bigger actions for public – we arrange at least 1 bigger action for public per 2 months. These actions are usually on weekends and are prepared and realized by the whole team including volunteers. The actions are for example: lampion parade, carnival or st. Nicolas celebration. The volunteer will have opportunity to realize own ideas and we will teach him/her how to organize these actions. About 200 people come to this kind of action.
5. Communication with parents, children – communication skills increasing, gaining the information about the families in the Czech Republic, their social situation, about the multicultural questions, environmentalism, etc.
6. It is possible to cooperate with another organisations in object Fabrika, e. g. library or Salvia, it workes with disabled people (rentiers and mentaly handicapped people). It should be about 10 % of whole service here. It depends on volunteers will.
7. Czech lessons-volunteer will have possibility to learn Czech language with a very good and professional teacher. Volunteer´s speaking Czech soon is for us very important.
8. Teaching English (by non formal methods) at School and kindergarten, children aged from 4 to 10 years. It is kind of alternative school close to Svitavy. 1x a week per 2 hours.
9. Cooperation with disabled people in the Charita´s centre Svetlanka
Working hours: From Monday to Thursday: 9-12 a. m. and 2-5 p. m..
Friday: 9 a.m. -1 p. m.
The working hours are not the same every day, this is only for ilustration. Working hours are made in cooperation between volunteer, team and needs of our activities.
Working hours are not more then 35 hours per week. Mostly less.
Seit mehr als 60 Jahren organisieren wir als ijgd Freiwilligendienste im In- und Ausland. Durch die Angebote unseres Vereins haben junge Menschen die Möglichkeit, sich gesellschaftliche Verhältnisse bewusst zu machen. Sie werden dazu angeregt, eigenverantwortlich Entscheidungen zu treffen oder sich für (benachteiligte) gesellschaftliche Gruppen einzusetzen. Dazu gehört auch die Förderung des Verständnisses und der Abbau von Vorurteilen zwischen Angehörigen verschiedener Nationen, sozialer Schichten, Religionen und Weltanschauungen.
Wir sind weltoffen und unabhängig von politischen Parteien oder religiösen Institutionen. Darum lehnen wir gesellschaftliche Verhältnisse ab, die Menschen und Gruppen aufgrund von z.B. Herkunft, Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Behinderung, Alter, ökonomischem Status, Religion benachteiligen oder ausschließen. Unsere Arbeitsgrundsätze lauten aus diesen Gründen: Ökologisches Lernen, Selbstorganisation, Freiwilligkeit, Soziales Lernen, Interkulturelles Lernen, Geschlechtergerechtigkeit und Sexuelle Vielfalt, Antirassismus und Antidiskriminierung und Politische Bildung.
Weitere Informationen und Erfahrungsberichte findest du unter:
Den Bewerbungsbogen findest du unter:
Bei weiteren Fragen melde dich einfach unter der Tel. 030-6120313-40 oder schreibe eine Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
Anforderungen an den Freiwilligen
The volunteer can be a young person, who likes to work with people (mainly children) and is willing to be creative. They should be willing to learn Czech language during their stay, mainly for easier conversation with small children.
Bewerbung bis zum 17.01.2021
Bitte bewirb dich bitte direkt bei dem Träger dieser Freiwilligendienststelle in Tschechien: